Cased-in Wire-O® Binding
Cased-in Wire-O binding combines the usability and durability of Wire-O with the visual appeal of a wraparound cover, allowing printing on the spine. Front and back covers of the Wire-O base are replaced with thick, high-weight end sheets that are mounted to the case. Covers can be fully concealed or semi-concealed and accommodate screen printing, embossing, and foil stamping.
- Four automatic binders
- Punch hole ratio:
- 3:1 One sheet to 9/16 inch
- 2:1 5/8 inch to 1-1/4 inch wire
- Binding edges: One inch to 20 inches
- Book thickness: Up to one inch
- Punch hole patterns: Round, square
- Wire pre-formed from factory
- Standard colors: Black, white, red, blue, gray, green, pewter, copper
- PANTONE® PMS colors: Special order
Wire-O® is a registered trademark of James Burn International.PANTONE® is a registered trademark of Pantone, Inc.