Plastic Coil Binding
Plastic coil binding resists crushing and scratching more than spiral wire binding and is available in a rainbow of colors. Phoenix Binding makes its own plastic coils in house to provide maximum flexibility in sizes and colors.
- One full automatic former-binder
- Six semi-automatic coil inserters/binders
- Punch hole ratio:
- 5:1 Up to 1/4 inch
- 4:1 Up to 3/4 inch
- 2.5:1 Up to 1-1/8 inch
- Book thickness:
- Up to 1-1/4 inch automatic
- Thicker sizes semi-automatic
- Note: larger sizes available but require hand processing
- Plastic coil formed on premises. Book thickness determines plastic gauge and thickness.
- Binding edges: One inch to 20 inches
- Punch hole patterns: Round, oval
- Rainbow of colors available, including neon and glow-in-the-dark. Samples available upon request.